COVID has frozen much of the global economy and a greater number of businesses are facing uncertainty, financial pressure and potential ruin. In addition global energy prices have collapsed leaving energy driven economies desperately short of both liquidity and revenue. This training session considers what action Central Banks should be taking right now to limit the damage, where possible and ensure system stability remains at comfortable levels.
- Developing ERM Architecture and Strategy
- Risk Governance & Internal Competencies
- Bank Stress Testing and Risk Management in a Crisis
- IFRS 9, Basel Accords, Bank Balance Sheet Optimization & Compliance
- Executive Management & Leadership
- Bank Supervision & Examination
- IFRS9 and the new Supervisory review process (Pillar 2 & 3)
For inquiries, email: email@example.com
MEET THE TEAM
Mark is former Director, Granville Bank (UK), Master Trainer, HSBC, and International faculty at Jeff & O’Brien Knowledge, Africa.
Faculty - Jeff & O'Brien Knowledge Africa