This program aims to strategically position risk managers in banks across the continent of Africa as they manage the challenges of stability, profitability, sustainability, and leadership as they employ very strategic risk management mechanisms to remain sagacious even in the face of uncertainty.
- Demonstrating Strategy in Practice
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Risk Appetite Statements
- Risk Appetite Redefined
- IFRS-9, BASEL Accords
- Non-Performing Loans Management
- Regulatory Interventions
- Looking at the Bank’s Balance Sheet
- De-recognition, Classification, Measurement, and Impairment of Financial Instruments
- The River has changed course: Ocular alignment
- Rethinking your Business
- Value based Management
- The Strategy Canvas
- Business Model Regeneration.
For inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET THE TEAM
Mark is former Director, Granville Bank (UK), Master Trainer, HSBC, and International faculty at Jeff & O’Brien Knowledge, Africa.
Faculty - Jeff & O'Brien Knowledge Africa